MPRSx8 Board is available also on Tindie store: https://www.tindie.com/stores/nEXT_EVO1/
For MPRSx8 general presentation and hardware description please take a look also at Part 1 of the MPRSx8 series:http://esp8266-projects.org/2016/11/mprsx8-relay-board_for_home_automation/
Part 4 of the MPRSx8 + ESPEasy Tutorial – After having all the bits & pieces in place, ESPEasy Firmware properly uploaded and configured, now is time for the Domoticz setup and testing the Control interface!
What we will need:
- MPRSx8 Home Automation Development Board
- ESP8266 ESP-12E module installed on the MPRSx8 Board
- For programming we will use a standard USB-to-Serial adapter, plenty of choices around, few of them below:
– CP2102 version
– Another even smaller size version
– extra pinout version
– FT232 Version – Full pinout. Looks nice but because of the FTDI horror stories I would probably stay away from it.
Thank you all for watching and see you next time! If you like my Articles and Tutorials please subscribe!